Red Bud Isle Park is about 13 acres in size and is one of Austin’s 12 great off leash dog parks. As a proud parent of two outdoor-loving Labs, I knew I had to take them for a great day in the sun. I scored major points from my dogs and we are already planning our return adventures.
The park features:
- A large off leash play area perfect for fetching toys or the sun’s rays
- Free park entry. Note: the parking lot can sometimes be a bit tricky to score a parking space
- Benches perfect for dog watching, people watching or just some “R and R”
- Wooded trails great for adventuring or picnicking
- Shorelines sporting great views of the Colorado River
- Complimentary dog waste bags
The park is located west of downtown Austin and west of Mopac Expressway near the beautiful neighborhoods of West Lake Hills, Tarrytown and Rollingwood. Here’s a handy map:
Red Bud Isle is a great place to adventure in Austin.
Enjoy the great outdoors . . . and more pictures below!
Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
The Great Walking Path At Red Bud Isle Park
The Dogs Of Red Bud Isle Park
A Happy Bernese Mountain Dog At Red Bud Isle Park
My Water Bound Dogs, Boomer and Harley, At Red Bud Isle Park
The Beautiful Peninsula At Red Bud Isle Park