Holy Oatmeal, Batman! *
There isn’t an easier treat to make on the planet than these peanut butter and oat balls.
Best of all, this recipe requires no baking and just three ingredients! No kidding.
Your pup will keep their “eyes on the prize” while you’re making these tail waggers! Give this recipe a test drive and you’ll agree.
3 cups | Rolled Oats
1 cup | Sugar-free, Organic Peanut Butter
1/2 cup | Milk, Soy Milk, Broth or Water
What To Do:
1. Hand mix all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out the mixture and hand roll.
3. To clean hands, hold opposable thumbs and neighboring fingers in front of your pup’s nose for up to 20 seconds. Then wash hands with soap.
4. Store treats in the fridge or freezer.
5. Serve! Then bow… you just scored some “high fours.”
Yields about 75 treats. A puppy pack pleaser.
Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet. Enjoy!
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Love Oatmeal? Then you’ll flip knowing there’s a local Oatmeal Festival close to Austin in Bertram, Texas held each Labor Day Weekend. Why not celebrate all that is Oatmeal by making a visit. Click here for Festival Info.
* Holy Oatmeal, Batman? Watch this video for a “holy smokes” view of action-packed nostagia.
Meet Boomer (left) and Harley (right), Home Style Austin Doggies Extraordinaire. They have their eyes on their oatmeal peanut butter treats at all times!