1501 Cricket Hollow Drive, Austin, TX 78758
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,584 square feet
Offered at: $304,900
We’re hosting an Open House today from 1-4 PM in Austin’s Tech corridor. Here are some of this home’s features:
- Conveniently located between Mopac, 183, and I-35. This home is just 2 miles from The Domain Austin near some of Austin’s finest restaurants and shopping venues.
- Located on a 1/2 acre cul-de-sac lot with mature trees.
- This remodeled home features granite counters, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
- Recent upgrades include the roof, siding, and the home’s electrical panel.
- Enjoy the benefits of cooking with natural gas.
- A modern, sleek fireplace in the living room.
- Pflugerville ISD schools.
- View the home’s official listing on my MLS website.
I’m happy to give you a personal tour of this beautiful Austin home – or join us at an Open House on Sunday, September 16th from 1-4 PM! Please call or email me with any questions!
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Free Real Estate App:
If you’re home hunting, download my free and powerful Keller Williams real estate app – it’s chock-full of features!
to 87778 to download
- Or visit this link with more details and to download http://bit.ly/kw-mobile-app