10824 Casitas Drive, Austin, Texas 78717
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 1,982 Square Feet
I’m proud to be representing this home which just listed!
Nestled in Austin’s desirable Avery Ranch neighborhood here’s a preview of this home’s features:
- 100% Austin stone home with 2 living areas and an owner’s retreat opening into the master suite – perfect space for a home office, nursery, craft or reading room
- Open floor plan with high ceilings, tile and berber throughout
- Backs up to a peaceful greenbelt that connects to the Avery Ranch Golf Course and Brushy Creek Regional Trail which spans 6 parks and almost 7 miles of scenic nature trails
- Enjoy the benefits of gas in the gourmet kitchen, living room fireplace and patio BBQ gas stub
- Jetted tub in the master bath
- Easy walking distance to great restaurants including Z’Tejas, Brooklyn Heights Pizzeria, and the much awaited The Rotten Bunch, which is opening later this month
- Located in Leander ISD
- Full sprinkler system
- Offered at $299,900
- More pictures at my MLS Listing
- Check our Facebook page for upcoming Open Houses. Hope to see you there!
Please call or email me with any questions and be one of the first to preview this property. I’m happy to give you a personal tour of this beautiful Austin home while it’s available!
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Free Real Estate App:
If you’re home hunting, download my free and powerful Keller Williams real estate app – it’s chock-full of features!
- Text “KWCP11X” to 87778 to download (this is the easiest method)
- Or visit this link with more details and to download http://bit.ly/kw-mobile-app