1039 Wisteria Trail, Austin, TX 78753
4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, 1,822 square feet
Offered at: $310,000
UPDATE: This home is currently under contract and set to close in September, 2018
I’m proud to be representing this home which is conveniently located in Austin’s Heritage Hills neighborhood. Here are some of this home’s features:
- Conveniently located 8 minutes from The University of Texas at Austin, 10 minutes from the Mueller Retail Center, and 15 minutes from The Domain Austin.
- Well maintained corner lot home with mature trees.
- Light and bright open floor plan with tile and wood floors throughout.
- Recent upgrades include wood flooring, a master bath renovation (2018), and window replacements (2017).
- The natural gas-equipped kitchen opens to a large covered deck overlooking a spacious backyard complete with water collection tanks for conserving and reusing Austin’s rainwater.
- Stone fireplace in living room.
- Austin ISD schools.
- View the home’s official listing on the MLS website.
I’m happy to give you a personal tour of this beautiful Austin home that just listed this week – or join us at an Open House this Saturday, August 11th from 1-4 PM! Please call or email me with any questions!
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Free Real Estate App:
If you’re home hunting, download my free and powerful Keller Williams real estate app – it’s chock-full of features!
to 87778 to download
- Or visit this link with more details and to download http://bit.ly/kw-mobile-app