9100 Dona Villa Place, Austin, Texas 78726
3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms / 1 Study / 2,660 Square Feet
I’m proud to be representing this home which just listed!
Nestled in northwest Austin’s desirable Canyon Creek neighborhood here’s a preview of this home’s many features (click the links in green to fully enjoy what this home has to offer):
- Beautiful stone exterior with a spacious front verandah
- Open floor plan with high ceilings, tile and berber throughout
- Extras you’ll find include two large bow windows, a 3 car garage, and a one-of-a-kind wine storage crafted by a local artisan of oak and iron. Get the full list of this home’s upgrades here.
- Kitchen extras include granite counter tops, a custom tile backsplash, a double oven, and fluted kitchen cabinetry with glass door accents
- Enjoy the benefits of gas in the cook’s kitchen and family room fireplace
- A spacious yard with mature trees and a full sprinkler system
- Located in the acclaimed Leander ISD
- Mere steps to a peaceful greenbelt that connects to Trailhead Park with over 4 miles of nature trails – read our blog post for the full story and some sample pics are below
- Well positioned between two HEBs, Four Points’ Trails at 620 shopping, dining and entertainment district and just 10 minutes to The Oasis on Lake Travis
- Offered at $454,900
- More pictures at my MLS Listing
- Check our Facebook page for upcoming Open Houses. Hope to see you there!
Please call or email me with any questions and be one of the first to preview this property. I’m happy to give you a personal tour of this beautiful Austin home while it’s available!
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Free Real Estate App:
If you’re home hunting, download my free and powerful Keller Williams real estate app – it’s chock-full of features!
- Text “KWCP11X” to 87778 to download (this is the easiest method)
- Or visit this link with more details and to download http://bit.ly/kw-mobile-app
All property information in this post is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. I can help you validate any concerns or discrepancies.
Here are some pictures taken at this neighborhood’s greenbelt: