6503 Auburnhill St., Austin, TX 78723
2,120 square feet
Come visit this Austin home while it lasts! A few of this home’s features:
- This 2-story home was built in 1965 and is located in University Hills mere minutes from downtown Austin and Mueller’s hike and bike trails
- The home is in move-in condition with updates including hand-scraped hardwood floors, Quartzstone counter tops, stainless steel appliances, California Closet designs in the master and 2nd bedroom
- Oh yes, there’s gas in the kitchen (a culinary score!)
- Offered at $360,000
- Download a detailed property report here
- More pictures are located on our Facebook event page
Can’t make this open house? I can give you a personal tour of this home – or other area homes – at your convenience. Please call or email me with any questions!
Hope to see you there!
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Free Real Estate App:
If you’re home hunting this weekend or beyond, download my free Keller Williams real estate app – it’s chock-full of features!
- Text “KWCP11X” to 87778 or
- Download it here:
All property information in this post is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. I can help you validate any concerns or discrepancies.