1807 Logan Drive
Round Rock, TX 78664
2,173 square feet
Come visit this charming Round Rock home while it lasts! A few of this home’s features:
- This 2-story home was built in 2003 and is located on a corner lot in Round Rock’s Turtle Creek Village Neighborhood
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar, upgraded slate tile floors and a gas range
- The master bedroom is on the second floor with a private entry to the home’s front balcony
- Walking distance to neighborhood playground, pool and scenic trails
- Offered at $184,439
- Download a detailed property report here
- More pictures are located on our Facebook event page
Can’t make this open house this weekend? I can give you a personal tour of this home – or other area homes – at your convenience. Please call or email me with any questions!
Hope to see you there!
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Free Real Estate App:
If you’re home hunting this weekend or beyond, download my free Keller Williams real estate app – it’s chock-full of features!
- Text “KWCP11X” to 87778 or
- Download it here:
Please Note: All property information in this post is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. I can help you validate any concerns or discrepancies.