When it’s hot outside this smoothie recipe will cool things down in a jiffy. This smoothie packs a berry delicious triple-play punch of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries making this smoothie perfect for breakfast, a lighter meal or dessert.
- The colder the ingredients, the more refreshing the smoothie.
- If you already have frozen, whole bananas in the freezer, this will work – you’ll just need to apply a little TLC removing the peel.
- Any frozen berries will work – we used the frozen Organics Mixed Berry Blend from Central Market (strawberries, blueberries and blackberries)
10 Ounces | Mixed Berries, Frozen
2 | Bananas, Peeled and Frozen
8 Ounces | Vanilla Yogurt
1 Cup | Whole Milk
2 Tablespoons | Local Honey
Dash | Orange Juice (Optional)
1. Toss everything into a blender and purée.
2. Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
Yields: 2-3 Smoothies
~ Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
❤ Love Food? In a click and a scroll you can visit more of my favorite recipes!